Bestselling Creator and Publishing Govt Rick Bleiweiss proclaims two new guide releases, together with a profitable multimedia guide launch and transition from Music Business Govt (SVP at BMG Music, Arista, Island Data) to Publishing Govt (Blackstone Publishing) and Bestselling Creator of “Pignon Scorbion & The Barbershop Detectives” (February 2022) – with guide 2 of his “Pignon Scorbion” sequence already scheduled for a February 2023 launch.
ASHLAND, Ore., June 30, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Former Music Business Govt and Grammy Nominated Producer Rick Bleiweiss proclaims two new guide releases, together with a profitable multimedia guide launch outcomes and profession transition to Publishing Govt and Bestselling Creator. Bleiweiss’ Sherlock Holmes-type thriller novel, “Pignon Scorbion & The Barbershop Detectives” (Blackstone Publishing, February 2022) launched a new paperback model this week (6/28/22), has an upcoming sequel already scheduled and the guide sequence has been optioned for TV.
Just like the blended media advertising and marketing methods the writer used within the music business to advertise mega artists (Gene Simmons, Melissa Etheridge, Pink, Alicia Keys, The Backstreet Boys) and film soundtracks (3 “Star Wars” movies, “This Is Spinal Faucet”, and “Saturday Evening Fever”), Bleiweiss launched his first novel like a film blockbuster. To face out, his guide launch technique included an entertaining story, theme track, trailer, online game app, video sequence, merchandise, a BookBub promotion, media interviews, guide signing occasions and extra.
Rick Bleiweiss expressed gratitude; “I wish to thank everybody at Blackstone Publishing for the fabulous job they’ve completed on the guide, in addition to my brokers and the followers of traditional ‘whodunit’ mysteries who’ve loved and supported the guide and me.”
And Bleiweiss’ first novel launch outcomes have been off-the-charts.
1. Ebook Business Reward: “Pignon Scorbion & the Barbershop Detectives” continues to be an Amazon “Editors’ Decide” for “Finest Thriller, Thriller & Suspense”, and was chosen as one of many “Finest New Debut Thriller Novels” by Publishers Weekly and the Buzz Ebook of the Pacific Northwest Booksellers Affiliation.
2. Ebook Evaluations: With virtually 200 guide opinions on Amazon in 4.5 months for “Pignon Scorbion & The Barbershop Detectives”, Bleiweiss’ first novel has achieved off-the-charts outcomes in comparison with the vast majority of different authors.
3. Gross sales Success: The guide has already bought extra copies than 95% of books promote over their life, and has been ranked as a “#1 Finest Vendor” in 5 classes on Amazon.
4. Ebook Optioned for TV: First Wind Movie Improvement (U.Okay.) optioned Bleiweiss’ “Pignon Scorbion” sequence for TV, and a script is at present being drafted.
5. High Creator Endorsements: “Pignon Scorbion & the Barbershop Detectives” obtained endorsements from legendary authors: Heather Graham, Shelley Shepherd Grey, Rex Pickett, Amanda Flower, Reed Farrel Coleman, Natasha Boyd, Pamela Binnings Ewen, James Wade, Andrews & Wilson, Robert Arellano, Nancy Pickard, Dick Lochte, Eric Maikranz, and Edwin Battistella – and extra.
6. Ebook 2 of “Pignon Scorbion” Sequence Scheduled: Bleiweiss has already written the subsequent thriller novel in his “Pignon Scorbion” sequence that can be titled “Homicide in Haxford”, which is at present scheduled for a February 2023 launch by Blackstone Publishing, and is endorsed by Al Roker, Catherine Coulter, and extra best-selling artists and celebrities.
7. New Summer season 2022 Launch: Bleiweiss can also be 1 of 8 prime thriller writers who contributed tales to an upcoming guide: Lodge California: An Anthology of New Thriller Quick Tales(The Music and Homicide Thriller Sequence) (Music and Homicide Mysteries) that can be launched July 12, 2022, by way of Blackstone Publishing.
8. New Enterprise Ebook Offers: Because the Head of Enterprise Improvement at Blackstone Publishing, Bleiweiss has performed a key position in buying the works of many best-selling and superstar authors, together with James Clavell, Dale Brown, Catherine Coulter, Robert Downey Jr. (“Cool Meals”), Al Roker, Rex Pickett (“Sideways”), Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Leon Uris, together with the primary audiobooks for the world-famous Oregon Shakespeare Pageant.
WHERE TO BUY:
“Pignon Scorbion & The Barbershop Detectives”
“Lodge California: An Anthology of New Thriller Quick Tales” (July 12, 2022)
(The Music and Homicide Thriller Sequence) (Music and Homicide Mysteries)
Obtainable for Pre-Order now:
Liz Kelly, 310-987-7207
ABOUT: Rick Bleiweiss (Ashland, Oregon, from NYC space) is a Bestselling Creator, Publishing Govt (SVP, Blackstone Publishing), Speaker, Former Music Business Govt (SVP BMG Music, Arista, Island Data) and Grammy Nominated report producer, who efficiently launched his first novel, “Pignon Scorbion & The Barbershop Detectives” (Feb 2022, hardcover, eBook and audiobook, and new paperback as of June 2022). Bleiweiss began his profession in music as a rock performer, producer of fifty+ data, songwriter and report firm senior govt in New York Metropolis. Bleiweiss labored with music business legends, together with Clive Davis, Melissa Etheridge, the Backstreet Boys, Kiss, U2, Whitney Houston, the BeeGees, and lots of others. Bleiweiss additionally marketed the film soundtracks for 3 Star Wars motion pictures, Saturday Evening Fever, That is Spinal Faucet, and extra. Since 2006 as a publishing firm govt, Bleiweiss has acquired works by bestselling and award-winning authors together with Rex Pickett (“Sideways”), James Clavell (“Shogun”), and PC Solid (“Home of Evening”). His thriller sequence, profession and work have been featured in KATU ABC Information Portland, Oregon, KFMB CBS San Diego, KTVL CBS Oregon, KOBI NBC 6 Oregon, Writer’s Weekly, BookTrib, The Jewish Journal, KPBS, Deadline, The Frank Truatt Morning Present (#1 morning present in NYC/NJ), Information Speak 1590 / ABC Radio Affiliate, and lots of guide podcasts. For the most recent information, comply with @rickbleiweissauthor on Instagram and/or go to https://www.rickbleiweiss.com
Liz H Kelly, Goody PR, 310-987-7207, [email protected]
SOURCE Rick Bleiweiss